Student Money Management Services is committed to improving KU students' financial situations by empowering them to analyze their finances, make sound decisions, and commit to controlling their financial lives while at the University of Kansas and into the future.
The Five Pillars
Student Money Management Services ($MM$) focuses on "The Five Pillars" of student personal finance
- Income and Financial Aid - Your cash coming in
- Checking and Savings - Where to hold your cash
- Cash Management - The best ways to track expenses and spend your cash wisely
- Credit Cards - Advantages and disadvantages
- Credit History - The importance of keeping a clean financial track record
Student Money Management Services provides KU students:
- Helpful information about student personal finance
- Useful links and videos
- Confidential individualized education by a student representative to students in need
Student Money Management Services is located on the third floor of the Kansas Union, next to The Market.
All consultations are confidential.